Objective of World Trade Organization (WTO)
* To ensure the conduct the international trade on non-discrimination basis.
* To raise standard of living and income, ensuring full employment
* To expend production and trade
* Protecting environment
* Ensuring better share for developing countries.
Function of World Trade Organization (WTO)
* Administering World Trade Organization (WTO) trade agreement
* Forum the trade negotiation
* Handling trade disputes
* Monitoring national trade policy
* Technical assistance and training for developing countries
* Co-operation with other international organization (like help from World Bank and IMF).
Legal framework of World Trade Organization (WTO)
* Protection through import traffic
* Reduction in traffic and binding against further increase
* Conduct of trade according to M.F.N. clauses
* Commitment to national treatment rule.